Become a Consultant
Color in Space offers training and education for developing your own professional color consultation practice. For veteran consultants who are aligned with the Color in Space methodology and perspective, we are joining together under this one brand to educate the public on the service that architectural color consultants truly provide.
For more information on becoming a Color in Space Consultant, please contact Emily directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"I was a college graduate with a BS in interior design when I first found out about Color in Space. Working with Emily was truly an eye-opening experience and I’ve learned so much about color and their relationships to architecture, furniture, hard surfaces, and more. After the program, I was empowered and am able to move forward with clients in confidence, sharing the foolproof method that she’s developed. It’s an on-going “pay it forward” process, where her teachings help future consultants provide a fearless approach to color with their customers who in turn become better with color themselves. Win win win! She’s intuitive, patient, and does a great job of coaching her consultants and clients! Without a doubt I am a better designer/color consultant after spending time with Emily and would recommend her program to anyone interested. She is passionate about her work, and her mission to help others understand how color affects us on so many levels is something that theydon’t teach you in college. Color isn’t just about how it looks, and much more about how it feels. Her method takes everything you think you thought you knew about color and design and made it THAT much easier."
The architectural application of color is an infusion of energy. We at Color in Space know how to manipulate and balance that energy to better support us. Please join us to learn how!
As a Color in Space Consultant, you will receive:
- Direct link from your listing under Color Consultation on colorinspace.com to yours. Nationally, colorinspace.com has first page presence for “color consultation” search.
- Benjamin Moore Design Kit and fan deck.
- Color Theory education.
- A complete set of Dwelling Palettes™ in Benjamin Moore Paint.
- A blank Benjamin Moore reorder sheet and one with Color in Space’s most tried and true colors to get your design kit working for you to its full potential.
- List of materials needed for color consultations.
- Opportunity to shadow and work with Emily Lauderback directly on three real clients’ color consultations.
- Example of financial agreement and protocol for facilitating Color in Space Consultations.
- Marketing strategies to get your color consultation business established.
- Step-by-step procedures for interiors and exteriors to facilitate your own architectural color consultations.