Color Basics for the Home--INTERIOR SUMMER 2021
Color in Space™ offers training and education for creating your own color design and paint specifications. The more of us using the Color in Space Method™, the better!
To create a consistent methodology and standard for architectural color consultation, which works in harmony with principles of nature, feng shui, and physics.
Color Basics for the Home--Interior, via Zoom
Six Saturdays this Spring for 3 hours each, depending upon your Time Zone:
Saturday, July 10th, 2021
Saturday, July 24th, 2021
Saturday, August 7th, 2021
Saturday, August 21st, 2021
Saturday, September 4th, 2021
Saturday, September 18th, 2021
- 10am-1pm PST
- 11am-2pm MST
- 12pm-3pm CST
- 1pm-4pm EST
By enlisting in Color Basics for the Home--Interior, you will receive:
- Complete training on the Color in Space Method™, which is rooted in the principles of feng shui and physics.
- E-handbook: Color in Space Method™ for Color Basics for the Home--Interior, a full reference guide on everything covered in the training.
- Complete set of Color in Space Dwelling Palettes™: 8 palettes containing 12 different 4"x4" Benjamin Moore® Paint swatches to use during the Zoom classes
- Training on interior architectural features and terminology, and how to use them for effect with color.
- How to assess lighting and integrate hard and soft finishes like flooring, countertops and textiles when building a color palette.
- Mindfulness, right brain/left brain functionality, intention—how these are tools during the process of developing color palettes.
- A deeper understanding of architectural color as a catalyst and support.
- Learn the secrets the paint companies don’t share with you, why the average homeowner is set up to fail when picking paint colors, and how to empower yourself to use architectural color more effectively.
- Ongoing support and conversations with other Color Basics for the Home participants (and Color in Space Consultants™!) through our Secret Facebook Group.