Color Basics for the Home--EXTERIOR FALL 2021
Color in Space™ offers training and education for creating your own color design and paint specifications. The more of us using the Color in Space Method™, the better!
To create a consistent methodology and standard for architectural color consultation, which works in harmony with principles of nature, feng shui, and physics.
Color Basics for the Home--Exterior, via Zoom
Six Fridays this Fall for 3 hours each, depending upon your Time Zone:
Friday, September 17th, 2021
Friday, October 1st, 2021
Friday, October 15th, 2021
Friday, October 29th, 2021
Friday, November 12th, 2021
Friday, November 19th, 2021
- 10am-1pm PST
- 11am-2pm MST
- 12pm-3pm CST
- 1pm-4pm EST
All meetings/classes are recorded and participation is encouraged. There are some homework assignments between meetings/classes to prepare for the next session. There is a progression to the course over the meetings/classes, where the concepts build and go deeper. If one falls behind, they will be challenged with receiving the full value of the subsequent classes/meetings. Most of these assignments are hands-on with color, which is an individual activity when Zoom is involved.
By enlisting in Color Basics for the Home--Exterior, you will receive:
- Complete training on the Color in Space Method™, which is rooted in principles of feng shui and physics.
- E-handbook: Color in Space Method™ for Color Basics for the Home--Exterior, a full reference guide on everything covered in the training.
- Complete set of Color in Space Dwelling Palettes™: 8 palettes containing 12 different 4"x4" Benjamin Moore® Paint swatches to use during the Zoom classes
- Training on exterior architectural features and terminology, and how to use them for effect with color.
- How to access best exterior lighting and integrate the landscape when building a color palette.
- Mindfulness, right brain/left brain functionality, intention—how these are tools during the process of developing color palettes.
- A deeper understanding of architectural color as a catalyst and support.
- Learn the secrets the paint companies don’t share with you, why the average homeowner is set up to fail when picking paint colors, and how to empower yourself to use architectural color more effectively.
- Ongoing support and conversations with other Color Basics for the Home participants (and Color in Space Consultants™!) through our Secret Facebook Group.
A different approach to color
Posted by Claire on Aug 8th 2021
Emily is a master at color and how color is more than "just color." She teaches how it is literally energy that can be manipulated to make spaces not just look better, but feel better.
The classes are interactive, un-intimidating and fun. And the community of people involved is a major plus -- as it lives on beyond the timeframe of the course.