- Color Courses
- Color Basics for the Home--EXTERIOR SPRING 2021
Color Basics for the Home--EXTERIOR SPRING 2021
Color in Space™ offers training and education for creating your own color design and paint specifications. The more of us using the Color in Space Method™, the better!
To create a consistent methodology and standard for architectural color consultation, which works in harmony with principles of nature, feng shui, and physics.
Color Basics for the Home--Exterior, via Zoom
Six Saturdays this Spring for 3 hours each, depending upon your Time Zone:
Saturday, April 3rd, 2021
Saturday, April 17th, 2021
Saturday, May 1st, 2021
Saturday, May 15th, 2021
Saturday, May 29th, 2021
Saturday, June 12th, 2021
- 10am-1pm PST
- 11am-2pm MST
- 12pm-3pm CST
- 1pm-4pm EST
By enlisting in Color Basics for the Home--Exterior, you will receive:
- Complete training on the Color in Space Method™, which is rooted in the principles of feng shui and physics.
- E-handbook: Color in Space Method™ for Color Basics for the Home--Exterior, a full reference guide on everything covered in the training.
- Complete set of Color in Space Dwelling Palettes™: 8 palettes containing 12 different 4"x4" Benjamin Moore® Paint swatches to use during the Zoom classes
- Training on exterior architectural features and terminology, and how to use them for effect with color.
- How to access best exterior lighting and integrate the landscape when building a color palette.
- Mindfulness, right brain/left brain functionality, intention—how these are tools during the process of developing color palettes.
- A deeper understanding of architectural color as a catalyst and support.
- Learn the secrets the paint companies don’t share with you, why the average homeowner is set up to fail when picking paint colors, and how to empower yourself to use architectural color more effectively.
- Ongoing support and conversations with other Color Basics for the Home participants (and Color in Space Consultants™!) through our Secret Facebook Group.