- Color Palettes
- Chakra Palettes & Art
- Third Eye Chakra Stretched Canvas Print
Third Eye Chakra Stretched Canvas Print
COLOR IN SPACE © THIRD EYE CHAKRA STRETCHED CANVAS PRINT
“The Desire for Transcendence," Self-Responsibility, Intuition, Mysticism
Fine art print on recyclable, matte canvas, coated with an ultraviolet, water and scratch resistant protective satin coating. Each canvas is expertly hand-stretched by canvas artisans using .75" or 1.5" deep, sustainably timbered kiln-dried fir stretcher bars. Hanging hardware is affixed.
All canvas prints are hand-made by expert craftspeople in Seattle, WA. With your purchase, you are supporting a revolution in American Manufacturing. All packaging materials are recyclable and biodegradable. Everything is done to ensure that the canvas prints have the least possible carbon footprint. Through a partnership with WeForest, all canvas prints purchased plant a new tree in a previously de-forested and abandoned rain forest.
The Color in Space © Chakra Prints™ ship within 2 weeks from date of purchase.
WHAT IS A CHAKRA?
Chakras are vortices of activity that receive, assimilate, and express energy in the form of emotions, thoughts, sensations, etc. The word “chakra” is derived from the Sanskrit word for "wheel" or "turning", and refers to a spinning sphere of bio-energetic activity emanating from the major nerve ganglia branching forward from the spinal column. Generally, seven major subtle energetic centers are described, stacked in a column of energy that spans from the base of the spine to the crown of the head.
- 7) Crown Chakra: Purple, “The Surrender to Spirituality,” Self-Knowledge
- 6) Third Eye Chakra: Indigo, “The Desire for Transcendence,” Self-Responsibility
- 5) Throat Chakra: Blue, “The Voice of Creative Expression,” Self-Expression
- 4) Heart Chakra: Green, “The Quest for Love,” Self-Love
- 3) Solar Plexus Chakra: Yellow, “The Drive for Power,” Self-Worth
- 2) Sacral Chakra: Orange, “The Pursuit of Pleasure,” Self-Respect
- 1) Root Chakra: Red, “The Urge for Survival,” Self-Awareness
“The chakras are the conduits through which the universal energy flows. Our personal sense of this is that it moves from the earth through the lower chakras to the upper chakras, but it is not linear—it is cyclic and runs both ways. The energy of the chakras, although subtle rather than physical, permeates all aspects of our lives. By becoming aware of each of their influences, you move your attention away from the manifest, and toward the energy behind the events, where real change can occur.”
--David Pond Chakras for Beginners ©1999