Become a Color in Space Consultant™ DATE: TBD
Color in Space™ offers training and education for developing your own professional color consultation practice. For veteran consultants who are aligned with the Color in Space™ methodology and perspective, we are joining together under this one brand to educate the public on the service that architectural color consultants truly provide.
To create a consistent methodology and standard for architectural color consultation, which works in harmony with principles of nature, feng shui, and physics.
Next Dates Offered to be determined...a Wednesday through Saturday in the Seattle, WA area. We recommend taking our Color Basics Courses for the Home, both interior and exterior, via Zoom until we are able to safely meet again...
By enlisting in the Color in Space Consultant™ Program, you will receive:
- Complete training on the Color in Space Methodology™, which is rooted in the principles of feng shui and physics.
- Full on-site training for interior and exterior architectural color consultation.
- The 50-page Color in Space Methodology™ handbook, a full reference guide on everything covered in the training.
- Step-by-step guides for conducting color consultations as a Certified Color in Space Consultant™, with all of the tools to support you.
- Benjamin Moore® Design Kit and fan deck with your business registration.
- Training on interior and exterior architectural features and terminology.
- How to assess lighting and integrate hard and soft finishes like flooring, countertops and textiles when building a color palette.
- Mindfulness, right brain/left brain functionality, intention—how these are tools during the process of developing color palettes.
- A deeper understanding of architectural color as a catalyst and support.
- Learn the secrets the paint companies don’t share with you, why the average homeowner is set up to fail when picking paint colors, and how to empower your clients to use architectural color more effectively.
- Strategies for acquiring client relationships and achieving client satisfaction, including how to leverage the existing environment to guarantee a harmonious color palette.
- Ongoing support and conversations with other Color in Space Consultants™ (including Emily!) through our Secret Facebook Group.
- Official Color in Space Certification™ with digital badge and direct link from your listing on colorinspace.com to yours. Nationally, colorinspace.com has had excellent search engine presence for “color consultation”.
- Catered lunches.
For more information on becoming a Color in Space Consultant™, please contact Emily directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.